Safka Open Air Restaurant in Amed Bali

Not easy find restaurant in Amed, totally different with the south area of Bali.  You will find many restaurant with serve food from all of the world. But Here, mostly the restaurant join with hotel or bungalow. and easy to count them.. ^_^
I found Safka restaurant which located inside The Griya Villas and Spa area. Once nice restaurant, with luxury design and menu. if you love wine they have wine list from Europe, South America and Australia.hmmm... I hope my balance is enough for pay my food here.
Before I visit to Amed, I dream that I will enjoy the silent beach with cheaper price in every restaurant around hahaha. But I never expect that they will have the bautiful place like this, sometimes is worth for pay more.
Ok, now we start for looking to the menu. Wow, all of them have enough variant for answer our taste. they have breakfast menu with international standard and local breakfast menu like Fried Rice which served by mix with seafood, vegetable, egg or chicken.
Because we come at the lunch, so we decide focus at the lunch menu. We order Ikan Kaput Daun cooked in banana leaf or Asian style with a Green Curry, mushroom cappuccine soup, salad of grilled portabella mushrooms and iceberg lettuce sprinkled with gorgonzola dressing, air-dried ham with cantaloupe melon balls served in a parmesan baske, and  spicy Red Devil King Prawns with tomato. For desert, we order Orange fudge cake and Coconut Parfait. and for the drink I choose mineral water. We know that we always out of control about food, at least we can control about our drink ^_^
oh ya, they have grill seafood that you can choose the fresh of them there and the staff will grill for you. and you can take vegetable side dish without additional charge. 
Safta restaurant is really perfect for you got relax with elegant food, they have great view from restaurant and very nice atmosphere. sssssttt little tips for you, read carefully the menu book don't miss the sentence that mention about tax and service charge, if you cannot find it ask them, is the menu price include Tax and service or not? I saw couple guest complain about that at cashier table, but finnaly you must pay, because you eat their food, isn't it ?
For all of our order we spend around Rp. 800.000 - Rp. 1.000.000. I am not sure exactly the bill, because all of us just bring around Rp.600.000 and we pay with my credit card. and that time they give me free merchant charge. I don't know that is special for me or this restaurant is free merchant charge  (usually take 3,5%) but better u ask first before u start order. 
All right, we spend all ot of money at this luxury lunch, so we decide come back to hotels for some rest. LOL.
See you at next trip. ^_^

Safta Restaurant at The Griya Villa and Spa 
Amed, Bunutan Village,
 Karangasem – Bali

0 komentar