My Ramadhan in Rollaas Cafe Surabaya

My food trip in Surabaya this month start in Rollaas cafe, with specially in original Coffee and tea of Java.this coffee shop was build by PT. Perkebunan Nusantara XII who want to show for every one that Indonesia still agrarians country which had the best of food.
Maxim said that delicious cuisine build from delicious ingredient. that make me try the most delicious coffee and tea which to be rollaas specialty there ( in Rollas coffee ) , And the taste which I get from them is really match with the maxim. every thinks there is very fresh and delicious, but my favorite is the hot chocolate, they had so many unique combination. All combination of Hot chocolate just around 25K. I think that is not expensive for get the prefect taste.
Their special Menu for Ramadan is "Korma Ice melange" you will get the exotic taste for this drink, But I swear you wouldn't disappointed.
Possible all people who read my article, can't try the cuisine of this coffee shop this year. But don't worry Rollaas cafe will open their branch in Bandung And Bali. I will let You know when they already open.
So don't missed all my article here... ^_^ "lady lidah"

0 komentar