My week End Activity and my Menu

Honestly.. I don't like week end, every place always crowded around me cause much people choose spend their time in the outside. But I think much time just waste in the traffic light. You may don't have same opinion with me, up to you.
in weekend especially in Saturday i would like to spend my time with my friend in my house or theirs. we shop together in the traditional market some ingredients and try to make a new taste in new menu.


Chicken Wrap in Pandanus leaves

500gr boneless chicken meat
16 pandanus leaves
oil for deep frying

marinade
2 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
2 teaspoon sesame oil
3 cloves garlic and 3 coriander
roots, pounded together to a paste

sauce
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
250ml distilled white vinegar
100gr sugar
2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon fish sauce

Cut chicken meat in to bite sized chunks, mix in the marinade ingredients well into the chicken. set a side in the refrigerator to marinate for 3 hours.
To prepare the sauce, dry fry the sesame seeds in a skilled for 2 minutes or until lightly browned. sed aside. MIx the remaining sauce igredients together in a bowl, then add the sesame seeds and set a side.
wrap two of the pieces of the chicken in each pandanus leaf to knoot. Alternatively, wrap pandanus leaf araound the chicken to form a bundle and secure with tooth pick
Heat in the oil in a wok or small frying pan. Deep fry the chicken until fragrant about 5 minutes. Serve with the sauce and steamed rice



0 komentar