TATOR Coffee Boutique

To day I perpare to watching cinema with my friend which come from Malang. we choose XXI in surabaya town square. But we just can get ticket for 7 pm.
So, Me and my friend choose to wait the time in Tator Coffee Boutique.
Tator is short from Tana Toraja, the name of one town from Sulawesi Which well known as one of the best coffee plantation in the world. Now we can enjoy them in some location in Indonesia look like Surabaya. Like the name TATOR offer us oroginal coffee from Tana Toraja with any combination. For food they offer us beverages, snacks & European pastries that goes well with a cup of Toraja Arabica coffee.
beside that another thing which really make me interest to spend time here is the necessary of this cafe is really presentation of Tana Toraja. This is my first time coming here, And as waiters recomendation i order oxtail soup for main course (45K), Green tea Coffee floats for Drink (30K) and Tator Chocolate Banana fritter for desert(21K)
ow... I almost forget... we choose tahu isi and singkong garlic as sancks.. I forget the price for both, but the important is all of taste there is never make you dissapointed. I Promise... If you don't believe me? check there i am sure 1000% you will give your friend same world with me ^_^



0 komentar