Night Kuliner In Surabaya

I turn back to Surabaya last night,around 3 hours by train. honestly i want to come back 3 days later.But much Job waiting me in Surabaya before I am going to Bali next month. So, I didn't have any choice.
I am arrive in Surabaya 12PM night.hmmmm...... and I am really hungry.. because i forget to take my dinner before I am going to Surabaya. You know...? That make me unlucky .. because much restaurant was close... just Mc. Donald And KFC... but I am not eat fast food. i really love fresh food.
i ask to people in parking area, he recommend me warung sederhaa which stay in Gubeng Pojok.
and when I am there some people tell me another location, which still open until early morning. and help us from hungry attack in the late night ^o^
here is the list :
Kartika Pujasera : Jln Diponegoro = open till 01 am
Soto Wawan : Jln. Mayjend Sungkono
Warung Cak Mis : Jln. Bintoro ( near with Bank Niaga)
Ikan Pe wonokromo : Beside DTC mall
Warung Pak din : Jln. Krangan
Warung Sedap malam (rawon kalkulator) : taman Bungkul (Bungkul Park)
Rawon setan : Jln. Embong Malang
Warung subuh : Jln Kupang Jaya

for at the moment i just can list them, and I hope that will help u find food in the late night. ^_^

0 komentar