Eco Beach Restaurant In Bali

One week I am stay in Bali Island, i don't have enough time to do my culinary trip cause i visit there for do business trip with my company.
But in Saturday i went to Eco beach restaurant located in Batu Mejan Beach.
This is not first time for me go to canggu area,but this is first time for me go there in the late afternoon. Honestly, i am little bit scare because not much light through the length of street from canggu till Batu Mejan beach. and i coming alone ... hiks
But every thing ok ? Just around 15 minutes from Denpasar drive by motorbike for normal speed, i guess. ^_^
Finally i found it...hmmm beautiful place. My friend Mr. Made wait me there.
" Hard to find this place " he ask me
" yes... " ^_^ " I hope i get satisfy here "
" Sure... i give you guarantee about that"
" ok... Show me. "


The condition is very crowd for that day, maybe because that time is Saturday. Mr. Made told me that much of them is regular guess in Eco beach.
" great, i think much people keep good memory from this place "
" I agree with you " Mr. Made said. " see that "
Mr. Made Show me the sunset behind us. " nice .... "
" that is a part of beautiful memory from this place"
yeah.... i think i start got nice memory now... but sure incomplete if i am not try about cuisine here.
because location of this restaurant in the edge, I think the best choice is fish and seafood. I choose "Sesame Tuna Tataki with soya Mayo" for food, "Chocolate orange truffle" as dessert and "pineapple,guava and mint" juice as my drink.
overall is nice.. and not expensive just IDR.200.000/ 2pax for nice cuisine, service and beautiful sunset.

I swear... i really didn't want to leave this place, cause i am affarid .. with the dark in the street.. Heheheeh
My Tips for all of you, if u coming here better if you come with much friend, because i think very not nice.. if u drive alone in the dark street from Batu Mejan till Kerobokan.. ^_^

0 komentar