Lady Lidah Fish and Vegetable Soup


Some ceremony start in the early morning around my house in Bali. That mean i cannot go any where. but I am very hungry this morning. and then i check my stock food.
I found fish around 100gr, carrot just 10cm,7leaf mustard,2winged bean, small tofu, and a yellow paprika.
much food i want to create from them, but the trouble is.. i don't have enough seasoning....
I just have, one lemon fruit,some garlic, salt, sugar, white pepper.
But I must be eat.... so there is my creation with mix fish and some vegetable that i Have..

for the first step, i cut fish, carrot, yellow paprica,and tofu become square. and i put fish and tofu in the one bowl, and start give them water of lemon, enough salt and white pepper. i let them around 15 minutes. as long i wait that i cut winged bean and mustard around 1cm. chopped 4 cloves garlic too.
the process is very simple.
fist step heat the oil and then fry the garlic... and the next fry fish, tofu, carrot, winged bean and paprika.. together. wait until the fish become hard, and the color of carrot more dark. after that u can enter another vegetable. stir fry them..
when the vegetable little bit withered give two tablespoon of water lemon, enough salt, sugar and white pepper. give them water around 100ml.
keep stir them until i am sure that they are ready to eat.

0 komentar