The amaze Turkish restaurant in Bali. ..

Visit Bali again...last week, I always love this island, Bali have a big magnet for me. for this moment i am stay in my friend's house at Muding around kerobokan and seminyak. very nice coming to Bali..Although for work.
much restaurant i have visit in Bali...much kind of cuisine i have taste in Bali too.. but for this time.. very long time..difficult for me to find Turkish cuisine. But after meet with my friend Mr. Michael in Bali,i found new restaurant which offering me good cuisine of Turkish, the name is Tulip restaurant which located in Jln. Petitenget no. 69
very easy to find..
i found home made bread and yogurt in tulip. the service is very nice, as Indonesian people i dont know more about Turkish food, they explain me one by one... that good.. for me.
finally i choose I had Chicken Begendi, the smell is very nice and i am very hungry.. so... i eat them so fast.. and carefully. this is the best chicken begendi i ever eat in Indonesia.
Ups sorry guys i forget to give you the picture.. I am really exited and maybe little bit embarrassing ^_^
But don't worry... I will share you the menu here u can check this link

http://tulipbali.com/?page=restaurant-menus

once again.. you must be try the mezze ( Cold appetizer )... Oh God.. if i had more space in my stomach i will try all. hehehheh

0 komentar