Listen Jazz Music combine with Belgian food in Bali

Music.. I love it, for me music is the universe language. and ii choose jazz music in my late afternoon yesterday. i hear Bali has some restaurant which give live jazz music. but i want little bit different.
" ever eat Belgian food?" Irma said to me
" any one sell them here ?"
"yes you can find in Seminyak, the name is restaurant is Mannekepis"
" i love to try ... hmmm Belgian cuisine ... are the chef from Belgian ?"
" i don't know exactly but the owner come from Belgium "
" I hope it can give the same taste with cuisine in real Belgium "
" me too"
" with the music jazz ..."
yeah still jazz music.. i ever dream being Jazz musician, I love Julia London. But i cannot sing fluently. i start to learn about guitar but i didnt have enough time.

When the sun gone.. Irma take me there. around 8PM we arrive at Manekepis Restaurant, i choose sit near with Bar. just want to see all about restaurant. waiter come to me and give me the menu book..
i choose Vlaamse Stovers (Traditional Belgium Beef Stew Flavored with Dark Beer, Served with Homemade Belgium Fries and Salad)New york cheese cake(Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis) and strawberry juice for drink. all the food very nice.. especially Vlaame stovers the taste of the beef is very different with another cuisine, maybe because i never eat Belgian cuisine.
and about service ...on note for you.. the owner is very kind guy, he always make sure all the waiters give good service. when the waiter give me the glass of my strawberry juice he ask me to put glassmat by my self. and you know what? yhe owner come to me.. and ask sorry. and he said to him.. it his job not mine.
i love it... he always make sure our enjoy there.
Thanks Mr. Yanix... i will coming again in your restaurant when i come to Bali.
about the price... you just 300k/2pax .

Sorry.. i cannot give you a good picture that's night, very crowd.. perhaps i will come again in the morning.. and give you all a good picture.

0 komentar