Beautiful scenery and Dining Style in Ubud

I don't have any plan for coming to Bali. But everything sometimes happen suddenly. My best friend celebrate her marriage in one Villa in ubud yesterday. she snd me the ticket and ask me for coming. What can i do guys? free holyday to Ubud Bali.. who can say No? hehehhee
So.. I think better for me to doing my culinary trip with free acomodation.. sorry friend thats not mean i used you. but i dont wanna disturb you beautiful time for your love ^^
Me come with my friend from London... choose cascades Restaurant which location in Jln. Lanyahan, Br Nagi, Ubud.
Very nice place, maybe you didnt get sunset but you have more than that.I love the interior of this restaurant,traditional but modern... and the View really make my eyes find beautiful scenery, green and lovely. my hand-phone camera is not really work good. better i take from their Website. this is just few corner




how.. are you agree with me?
and for food I order Crème Glacee (Avocado, chocolate, white pepper and vanilla brioche Grilled Chocolatée, Sirot plum and orange). honestly i am full but i wanna eat something for this restaurant.i check first the menu from their Website, because i cannot speak french same with Natalie , different with Patrick he comes from french and live in London. Natalie is brave to try new food she order seared scallops with jerusalem artichoke puree. really seem like delicious, i am interesting but i am not sure i can eat all better for me not order main course.and Patrick order lobster he cannot explain detail. but all decoration of their food very nice. really can tease you eat them fast.
I dont know what is wrong with me..perhaps to long time i try much cuisine... or perhaps this food take western standard. i dislike the taste of my order. Natalie and Patrick give me same opinion too for they order.
" Long time i stay in Indonesia and eat much Indonesia cuisine, maybe it can change my tongue or kind of " Patrick said.
my tips for this restaurant is.. adjust the taste of your cuisine with your majority guess. But as people come from Indonesia and long time stay here.. please more flavor your cuisine.
The service for this Restaurant Very nice all the waiters friendly.. and i think have customer care. I hope all staff can receive my little suggestion
we spend around 1 million rupiahs. Expensive for me... but that is ok.. for the beautiful view and service.

0 komentar