my Event For Christmast Day in Bali

OH... i just remember that Christmas will celebrate Tomorrow..Ups..
I am not celebrate the Christmas, maybe some of you same with me. But who can Say No for party and discount... uuuhh
So, Now i will let you know the list of calender event in Bali for the first
ok.. in the afternoon I have Lunch in COCOON BEACH CLUB which located in
Jl. Double Six • Blue Ocean Boulevard • Seminyak Bali • Indonesia 80361 Email: info@cocoon-beach.com
they are offering special lunch and dinner, but I just goes lunch with my new friend not for dinner ^_^ Mr. Kay book lunch for us.. and i hear it was full book for tomorrow but still available for dinner you can do the reserved at" info@cocoon-beach.com "
make your book save guys, there is beautiful place
Pictures of Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club, Seminyak
This photo of Cocoon Restaurant Bar Beach Club is courtesy of TripAdvisor this is i get from facebook


and this is the view for the night.... what ever which one do you choose I love all.. but.... i Have another choice for spend this Night
I choose JP's Warung Club it has... nice event
check this advertiser

what do you think... ???
but I am not forget to coming for 1st Album Launching of SEEM in BREWERS ROOFTOP KUTA& EAGERTEAM

oooh i am very busy.. in this christmas

0 komentar