MoZaIc Restaurant is my first date place

Ubud... one apart of Bali,which very beautiful.idont know why i am rare coming here before? busy is the right answer.but now in my Holiday i don't want to waste my chance. after i am goingto cascades yesterday. now i will visit restaurant which member of the 'Village de Chefs' Association that is The group reunites Chefs from the Southern and Northern Hemispheres in a network promoting discussions and exchange for French Chefs on all continents.
Hearing nice... and i wish get good food.
the location in Jl. Raya Sanggingan, Ubud, Gianyar - Bali. This is the first time i am coming here. i hear this restaurant very expensive that make me scare iam affraid will make my credit card become overlimit, because their food addict me LOL
ok... let we check about this restaurant first.I love the design for exterior, green. the cold air in ubud combine with their exterior setting hmmmm i forget that i am in Bali, which has much beach.
smile... i love this one too. the staff automatically smile to me when we came. that make me exited seem like the color of interior of this restaurant. the combine of classy and modern and traditional Bali... especially in some corner.
I told all of you that i coming here alone... but some body wait me there.. i come to my first blind date. i just say yes when he ask me to luch in MOZAIC. i didnt care who is he. i just really want to eat here. and very difficult to find partner for that.
the name is Mr. Kay he said that he come from UK.. very nice man at lest he smiling me.. i coming to his table.
i think blind date not bad idea to start new relationship, often we are very busy and didnt have enough time to doing networking. i think that instant way.
this is expensive restaurant.. i am planing to eat the specially of this restaurant, cause everything free... hehhehe.
" thank you for coming miss" Mr. Kay said to me
nice smile in my face... honestly i am not really clever about that. but i have little experience in drama class when i am senior high-school
nice chair some made from rattan. and some combine from west java and europe as my annalist :D... but overall all the atmosphere is nice.. for dinner too. i saw this restaurant had outdoor space too.and that is seem like nice. perhaps i will go arround if i am not in dating.
dating ??? oh no i am ignore the guy in front of me.
"do you want order Lady ?" Mr. Kay asking me
i think that not the first question.." of course .. sorry i am little bit nervous" that my best reason than i said that i am forget i am with him.
a few minute i check the list menu i wanna try mush of them.. seem hear deliciouse. but i am affraid my tongue didnt work good as in cascades so better i choose Balinese spiced rabbit tortellini in a broth of kluwek nut, oyster mushroom and fresh galangal. had indonesian seasoning, so that is will still ice in my tongue.
Mango gelato, mango salad, olive powder and green basil and drink iced lemon tea.
I dont know why Kay order the same kind of mine. I really wish he will another so i have topic for our conversation.
" so.. why you interest to meet me?" that the first question from man in front of me, which name is Kay.
" This is my first Blind date, i think this way not bad "
the smile stay in his face, i dont know what the meaning of his smile. i just gambling here and get lunch free in exclusive restaurant with... "hmmm delicious taste with kluwek nut include in seasoning"
" ha... " Kay seem like surprised with my sentences,
" I am epicure ... this taste is new in my tongue and match "
" really ?"
" ya.. "
" I think you can to be my guide in Bali.."
I am little bit surprised "are you new here?"
"for Ubud Yes"
not bad guys... seem like the taste of Mango gelato, mango salad, olive powder and green basil in my last plate.
smile is nice answer for his offering.." as that i told you... i am stay in Surabaya"
" ow... i am forget.. but u ever said. that u stay in Bali "
" I come to Bali just seasoning like mango in my plate Lol "
we laugh together... i am not nervous again everything very smooth.. as the mango gelato in my tongue.. and sweet as the mango salad.
so... i think every thing delicious...
sorry i cannot tell you how much u spend for all uniquely taste here.
as the most review of this restaurant... all of them is true.. nice place and delicious taste
wish my next relationship will be nice ..
we go home late afternoon around 4pm.
is this my start line.. for my Eat, Pray, and love in my destiny?
Maybe

0 komentar