much toxic in food from restaurant ... Why ?

after read my title above, i think much people will sock. me too...
i am not just read.. i am eat them too.
i dont know how the procedure to open restaurant and another food and beverage here. and what the government doing till much toxic was eat by majority people in this country.
Last week i wanna eat Chinese food, very rare to me eat them.. when i start my culinary journey. and my friend recommend me to visit the most famous chinese restaurant in Surabaya. he told me that the restaurant is very delicious and crowd.
ok... I go there around lunch time with siska....

the Location of this restaurant in a mall..
me and siska order the same menu, we are order Seafood Fried rice and orange juice for the drink. just 15minutes all my order ready in my table. we are hungry, and not waiting long time anymore, our tongue start dance.. but.. watch up!!!
I am forget some thing... i cannot eat much of Monosodium glutamat or usually calling MSG.
GOD !!! my throat...gotta painful... i cannot eat, that my natural indicator when the MSG more than normal. and the effect i cannot eat any thing for three days. just porridge in warm condition.
and for siska...he gotta diarrhea,
toxic..
Damn.. how can it happen.. when the famous restaurant insert their consument toxic ?

I am not tell all of you the name.. sorry.. but becarefull in your cullinary trip in Indonesia. not all of the restaurant save.

0 komentar