Indonesian and HIndia food in Sate house bogowonto Surabaya

Not easy to find Hindia food, Spice inside them always sucess to make me feel hungry ever smell them. just less than 10 hindia restaurant in surabaya. but the easy that i found is Sate house restaurant in between bogowaonto and Diponegoro street. The first they open, they just sell Valuda and samosa for hindia food. But now.. my friend Jeffry Ono told me.. that they have new menu (hindia cuisine). I know that the owner of this restaurant is come from Hindia, so.. that tease my tongue to feel the hindia cuisine fron hindia people.
nice place and easy to find. the location in front of kartika pujasera. good service from waiters, they give me nice smile when i am coming.
" hindia cuisine .... hindia cuisine .. hindia.." just that sentence in mymind when i open menu book.
" Tanduri chicken and biryani rice " i told the waiter " and Valuda ice "
wow... I am so hungry. I just arrive from Bali, and have much work in Surabaya, so i think i need more power...is that true ??? please agree with me guys :D
its not the first time i eat tanduri chiken and biryani rice. i can find the right seasoning here which make the taste not bad and adjust with indonesian tongue. not too hot.


i think if you are not really like hindia food, because they have keen taste of seasoning and spice.. you can coming here. ^_^
my favorit is tandury chicken. i can feel all meat of this chicken is tasty.
really make me want more, but my stomach getting full too fast :( hehehheh
but ok.. i will coming again.
owh.. for Valuda.. they have prefect taste for this one. nothing opinion.. just " can i get free for my next order of Valuda " :P
and thank you for Jeffry Ono which contribution his photograph for my blog.. ^_^ arigato!!!

0 komentar