" two world grill " in my New Year.

that is really out of my control,and my prediction if some body give me special price in my new year. fly with first class to Bali. But deeply sorry i have promise to my family to spend new year in my mom house.
I am going to Bali in 1January. I think i am not late and i think that is better choice. because as my experience Bali is always crowd as long as December.
I arrived in Bali around 10am.morning rain and middle afternoon rain and rainy in night.
finally i cannot go anywhere just stay at home.. with Sri (my friend from Batam). we cancel all our schedule.we dont go to jimbaran... or bedugul my favorite place in Bali. we just stay in home..
but i think that is not bad idea.. we are still fun. Sri come in Bali 28 december 2011. she do better for our refrigerator. she fill chicken meat, tuna, meat ball, and squid. some vegetable some fruit. that is enough to make delicious grill in rainy days
so... i can share our experiment cuisine.. to all of you

2 world grill

material
chicken breast fillets
meatball
squid
2 leeks, cut into 2 cm
skewer

reducer
6 tablespoons soyu
100 ml of broth (dashi)
3 tablespoons salt
3 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil

* cut chicken and squid with size 3x3 cm
* mix all reducer ingredients in one bowl and divided into 3 parts
* mix meatball, squid, chicken and seasoning reducer, stir and let them around 15minutes
* arrange them in skewers (chicken, leeks, meatball, leeks, and squid)
* roast them with oiled by remain of reducer seasoning.( back to back )
really nice.. to eat them in rainy days...

0 komentar