Nuansa Bali Restaurant In malang.


Long time stay in malang, make me really miss bali so much. not just about the scenery, this is about the cuisine too.
smart journey that i choose, for visit Jln. Soekarno hatta in malang. Some culinary place stay there, small place until restaurant.
i miss Bali, i dont think more longer i sit in the one corner of restaurant there, which has name "nuansa bali"
not bad menu that they offering to me, majority cuisine in nuansa bali. is Balinese's cuisine. dont ask me what i have choose there... I choose the most popular from Bali. Ayanm betutu (chicken betutu), the taste is good seemlike in bali. try duck's cuisine too my friend which order that said to me, the taste is seem like bebek bengil Bali.
try special mix coffee and brem too.. all of them recommend from me.

0 komentar