Recipe Of The Week

this saturday... i dont have plan to hang out.... but some my friend want to visit me in my house, we will watching cinema here...and maybe little bit talk about our Boy LOL which stay in another country or town... so, i cook this recipe

                                                         Ham and Melon Appetizers


Ingredients:
1/2 ripe Honeydew melon
12 thin slices Serrano ham
Preparation:
This melon with Serrano ham recipe makes approximately 6 servings as an appetizer.
Servings are approximate and will depend on the size of the melon. Cut melon in half, remove seeds and cut away rind. Cut into cubes (about 1.5”) Cut ham slices in half and wrap each melon cube with ham. Use toothpicks to hold ham in place. Serve cold or at room temperature.

is that very simple ? yes... and I think that is very efficient  for me as the  busy woman LOL

0 komentar