The first Time I break the fast in Bali at J.co Galeria

Today is my first day off since my first move to Bali, and today is the first time i break my fasting outside. a lot of discounts in the mall make stay a long time for shopping ... LOL.
I went with my friend to the famous mall in Bali, Galeria. we need to buy some household appliances, because maid always take long day off in Idul fitri (great day for Muslims ). so we need do the housework ourself. the first time i am get in the mall i am falling in love with the smell which catch my attention, that is delicious smell. But, we are fasting.. :(
that is ok time pass  faster when we do shopping ^_^.  we buy much household stuff include new wallpaper and little bit of flower.... owh and always about fashion... shoes and t-shirt. need fashion in household too, because everyday i am in my house ... Lol
at 18:21 maghrib coming (the time for breaking our fast). we choose the place which can make us falling in love with the smell, But finally that place broken my heart too.... because the drinks too expensive for us.
start with Ice tea the price is Rp. 15.000 and coffee start Rp. 30.000 and more.. :(
The name of that place is JCO Donuts.

we didn't move from J.co we love their donuts  really delicious and very cheap. you just need pay Rp. 6000 to get the premium taste of donuts. My friend order Jcocino donut, the smell always nice and that is soft, and can really taste the coffee flavour. and for me i order Miss. Green tea donuts the taste very fresh, sweet and soft, and can really taste the green tea too.... so, i think we didn't need the drinks LOl.
But maybe nice sometimes you try the drinks too, maybe the taste is as premium as their price.


0 komentar