Fresh and colorfull with DolceFrutty

I woke late today, and i always get little bit bad mood when it happen to me :P
I decide to get out and looking for something that which can change my mood. I choose walk in jln. Raya Kerobokan, try to find some accessories for my fashion style for next Halloween. Sometimes they have cheaper price than in Seminyak area. But anyway, I need to fix my mood first before i start. What is that ?
"get the fresh break fast" that the first thing that pass my mind. So, my eyes keep looking for many some place which sell food. I found some thing nice place in the corner of kerobokan, in front of Lio Square. That restaurant has name Dolce fruit. the first thing that attract me is word "fruit" which combine with ice cream display. who can say no, for that in the hot afternoon of Bali ^_^
I wish the taste gonna work well for fix my mood to day.

so.... here is my order
Banana split ( three scoop gelato, Banana, Chocolate syrup with wipe cream ) i choose Dragon fruit ice cream, Tiramisu ice cream, and Espresso ice cream. it cost Rp. 50.000. sorry i  forgot for take the picture because i too hungry in that time lol,  the taste is fresh and soft for ice cream maybe because i choose the prefect taste or maybe i am too hungry in that time. so, i repeat my order again one time. but for this i order three scoop "Black Diamond Japan" they gave label special today.
and............... YES it has special taste. they said it mix of mint takesumi gelato, blue poppy seed, sesame and almond. and they give me guarantee that all of their ice cream is 100% natural. so, that is mean healthy.
for the drink they have cold drink ( smoothies, many variant of ice coffee and etc) and Hot drink ( hot chocolate and many variant of coffee)
for price it start from Rp. 15.000 untill Rp. 60.000
they sell ice cream per liter also, 1/2 liter Rp. 80.000 and 1 liter Rp. 140.000
that is worth  it  for me because they have many variant ice cream that i cannot find in another place.what do you think ?


Oh ya just for your information, this restaurant just open at 25 September 2012,. If u are not visit bali sice  24 September 2012 That is gonna new place for you culinary trip


Dolce Frutty
JL. RAYA KEROBOKAN, 3A, LIO SQUARE,
Bali, Indonesia Food Styles Italian
Hours Mon - Sun: 08:00 - 00:00

0 komentar