Romantic View in Tirta dining Uluwatu

Still remember that me and my friend plan for take a dinner in Uluwatu ?
I have good news for all of people which love culinary. What is that. I cancel that plan. But I will share with you the amazing experience.
We cancel our plan for take dinner in Uluwatu because my England friend which arrived in Uluwatu find the new spot for get amazing culinary before the sun gone. hmmmm...
"is is worth it ???"
" Absolutely .... u can seekecak dance tomorrow, but today i can't wait all of you enjoy this place"
After discuss with my Germany friend we are agreed to join with my English friend.
" Ok ... we join with you "
" Great i will send you the address" 
around 30 minutes we already arrive in the place that my English friend send as sms  to my phone. That address send me to  Tirtha Uluwatu, that is the name that I recognize and I know that we are not lost. Because we found my English friend wait us there with big smile. Without wait for long time He bring us inside that building. The first I arrive, I knew that the place is nice but not too different with many romantic restaurant in Bali, special but not too unique.
But after I get inside, I just realized what is the different, the view and the atmosphere is really romantic.
My English friend said that mostly people use Tirtha for romantic wedding, a lot of some of celebrity of Indonesia was celebrate their wedding here.
yeah of course !!! this place really lovely


hmmmm the picture above doesn't really answer what the thing that i mean. So,My English help me to ask to the staff for give me permission get the picture outside (the romantic spot)  and here is ...


So, what do you think ??? just one word from me "Amazing" . How about you.
If you already married but you want to enjoy the romantic atmosphere here don't worry. They allow you for your special dinner. But they advise for booking first in their office time : Monday to Sunday from 10:00 - 17:00, or if u want to make special event for your family they allow for that also, the capacity for this restaurant is 48 pax.
For food, i really love them. the only one that I hate, is i cannot eat with crazy style ( usually that happen when i really  exited about food) i must be so sweet and calm. I don't wanna embarrass my friend -_* .
For menu price is they charge

5 course dinner :
Rp.650,000
6 course dinner :
Rp.850,000
7 course dinner :
Rp.1,100,000
Kids menu :
Rp.250,000
About the variant of menu is possible for them to change in every month. But don't worry guys they i can guarantee food here is delicious.
alright... now its time for me to enjoy the sunset with delicious food in my table. This gonna perfect if I am with my soul mate, but not bad... I enjoy it with my friend. especially all of this is free.
thank you for all of my friend support ^_^ 

Tirtha Dining 

Location Jl. Uluwatu
Br. Dinas Karang Boma 
Desa Pecatu

Phone
 +62-(0)361-8471151
 +62-(0)82-8361-1111 
Capacity 48seats 
Credit Cards VISA, MASTER ,AMEX  
Operating Hours 17:00 - 22:00 (last order submitted by 21:00)
Menu 5, 6 or 7 courses (monthly menu may change) 
Dress Code Smart Casual

0 komentar