Happy EID MUBARROK - PLEASE FORGIVE ALL MY FALS

Happy EID MUBARROK - PLEASE FORGIVE ALL MY FALS
Long Holiday For me.. In Eid Mubarok, i used for visited my Family in Malang city-east java-Indonesia, pray together and celebrate with eat Ketupat... hmmm yummy ^_^
Long time, i am not visit Malang everything grow up so Fast, i can find much department store and Mall, but sure much restaurant too. For my Family dinner I am choose KDS restaurant, my friend recommendation KDS restaurant for get good atmosphere and Cantonese food. The location in Jln. Araya Megah No. 1 Malang - East java- Indonesia.
And after coming there i recommend you to visit KDS restaurant, when u come to Malang City. Why?


KDS restaurant is really represent about Cantonese, with red and gold for interior color. with friendly waiter will say " Selamat Datang" when entering KDS restaurant, and nice smile from scurity too... when u coming to KDS area.
What you must be order.... hmmm i cant much give u recommend. I am eat with my family. I have eat much sssttt.. ^_^ till I forget what i already eaten. But anyway.. I always interest to eat every menu which order by my family, and I am not disappointing. ^_^
but I can share U some picture.. here

0 komentar