Romantic Restaurant in Surabaya


Some My Italian friend coming to Surabaya, as my remember I just stay here, just around one year. I did't know much place, but they ask me to be their guide. that is not problem when they want to see exotic of Surabaya. I am come from Indonesia, i really knew every thing about that. But when they ask me to show them where the most romantic Italian restaurant, I am confused.
I am single and no one ask me for romantic dinner a long as I am in Surabaya T_T...
I always spend my night, with my friend from my old band around four years ago. Or some my friend from female radio station which I ever work long time ago too...and we just visit coffee shop. and something seem like that. hmmmm...
But God give me lucky, I just remember that one of my friend from life style magazine recommend me CASA FONTANA which located in Jln. Imam Bonjol 45 Surabaya.
I don't have any choice, I bring them there.. (and pray in my heart that is really romantic in Italian Standard) i wont make my friend disappointing.
my heart Tap so fast When I am found that restaurant. Nothing special, just like classic House which candle in every corner. I try keep smile when my friend say: Is this Italian romantic restaurant ?
and I just can answer " Lets Check inside"
" Bonasera !!(I hope I am not wrong to write down , but my ear catch like that)" they said when We are coming in.
" we need table for five people " my friend said to the waiters
outside and inside its really different, i found romantic rose in every table. some classic mask in the wall.
" romantic " my friend said...ok I am agree. but i think I need more than romantic. some which really make me curious..what else.? sure this is about " Delicioso "  I try to speak Italian.
this is Italian restaurant fist we order Pizza of course. Matteo order us Pizza Ferrari.. little bit different with sirloin steak inside. and Luigi said " amazing nice "
ok better for all of you check by your self every body may has different taste right?
but my favorite is for all of food we ate is the dessert its call " Bomba Maradona" Combination of cake and ice cream really nice. I order 2 portion :P

for price : 1.000.000/ 5K
my tips is.. when you come to Italian restaurant better you come which much friend.
hehhehe.... cheapest.

0 komentar