Home sweet Home in my recipe of the week


Home sweet home, this day is women's days I choose celebrate with my mom. watching her smile is one of my happiness, and hold him in my arm. ^_^
ok this the time. when girl meet in one place this is that we have do " COOK TOGETHER"
the recipe of the week is :

GRILLED FISH MANGO

material
500gr pompano, cut
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 teaspoons salt
3 tablespoons butter

spices
4 cloves garlic
2 cm ginger
3 pieces of hazelnut

condiment

6 red chilies
5 pieces of cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon shrimp paste
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon granulated sugar
30 grams of walnuts, toasted
100 grams of young mango shaved length

how to make
A. coat fish, lemon juice, salt, and spices
2. let stand for 15 minutes
3. fish grilled over hot coals until browned and cooked with seasoning and butter spread with the remaining
3. sauce: puree all ingredients except the mango and serve with grilled fish

0 komentar