De Daun Restaurant

I love Vintage and walk in some lanes in Kerobokan street Bali will make you like in Heaven of Vintage. Around Three hundred meters from Kerobokan main road you will found one restaurant with Indonesia Vintage Style the name is De Daun Restaurant. The building was made from wood with Joglo (Javanese traditional House) Style, and furnished with antique furniture and ornaments. If you like vintage and antique style, you will feel pleasure for for watching each corner of this restaurant, especially the restaurant set beside the beautiful rice field.
But, how ever nice the design for me restaurant still the place for eat. De daun restaurant is offering you for Western, Indonesia, Thailand and Japanese cuisine and I am interested to try them all.
The waitress come straight away when I choose my table, but the restaurant is empty when I am there. I choose table which face to the rice field, I want to enjoy the wind and green from there as well.
and here is my order :
For Thailand food I order  Thai Green curry and Pad Thai. For Western Food I order Tasmanian Salmon Grill and Beef Cheese sandwich. For Indonesian I choose Gado - Gado and Coto Makassar. and For japanese Food I choose Oyaku Don and Miso Soup.
For drink I choose, Green Tamarin, Blood Cleanser, Coconut water, and Virgin Apple Mojito.
The waitress leave me alone after I said my order without repeat my what my order is, I hope she doesn't forget what my order is. Now is time to contact my friend, They said they will take a trip around Kerobokan for looking antique stuff.  Araund 15 minutes the first drinks comes and my first friend come also, and 10 minutes later 3 my friends come same time with the second drink. the rest of the drink come in each 15 minutes including our first meal, Some meals come faster and the other come late. That's not unusual anymore in Bali and I think in De daun restaurant is not too bad. But I hope the all the menu is worth for waiting.
Me and My friend agree for wait all the food come to table and we eat each of them. I want to taste it all... ^_^
We start from western food, Thai food, Japanese food  and Indonesian food.  Overall the taste is nice but our most favorite is Thai Green curry and Oyaku don. For The drink, my recommendation is Blood cleanser, they mix bit and spices which create unique and fresh taste.
Once more, I love the cheese cake from this restaurant is delicious. Maybe the presentation is not that so amazing like cheese cake in some bakery shops, but trust me the taste even better.
I love the restaurant design, the atmosphere around this area, the food is nice even you have to wait little bit longer. Just not easy to find out the restaurant location, no sign for give us direction to the restaurant (the location is not in the main street) the only one they have just restaurant sign in frot of them. The location of this restaurant is in Jl. Pegubengan Kauh , Kerobokan - Bali - Indonesia. ask google maps to more direction.
For cost? I can say average.

0 komentar